Can I Get Botox and Dermal Fillers at the Same Time?
By now, you probably know all about Botox and dermal fillers. Both injections are great for treating specific aging concerns, like forehead wrinkles and loss of facial volume. Both lead to natural-looking results.
But when it comes down to it, can you get Botox and dermal fillers at the same time? And if so, what’s the benefit of combining them?
Can I Get Botox and Dermal Fillers at the Same Time
Good news – you can get Botox and dermal filler injections at the same time. In fact, board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Robert Vitolo may recommend getting them both at the same time, as each injection is designed to treat a specific aging concern.
Before making that recommendation, Dr. Vitolo will have an in-depth consultation with you to learn more about your anticipated goals, as well as examine your specific facial contours to see what may work best for you. Throughout his many years performing plastic surgery, Dr. Vitolo has always been an absolute perfectionist – that means your results are in excellent hands!
During consultation with Dr. Vitolo, you can expect to learn about:
- The anti-aging injectables that Dr. Vitolo recommends to achieve your goals
- Benefits of combining the two treatments
- Results you may experience
- The estimated cost associated with your treatment plan
Dr. Vitolo’s approach also involves giving you a better idea of how each specific treatment can work on your aging symptoms. Let’s take a closer look:
- Botox is an excellent choice for candidates who have moderate forehead wrinkles and frown lines caused by repetitive muscle movements (like frowning or squinting). Botox uses an FDA-approved botulinum toxin formula to interrupt the nerve endings in the treated muscles, thus causing the skin above to relax and look softer.
Unlike many other plastic surgeons, Dr. Vitolo performs all Botox injections himself to ensure that patients experience their best possible results.
- Dermal fillers are fantastic for clients who are starting to see loss of facial volume, especially underneath the eyes and around the cheeks. Most FDA-approved dermal fillers use a hyaluronic acid formula to add volume where facial sagging is most obvious.
Again, Dr. Vitolo performs dermal filler injections himself so patients can experience the benefits of his impeccable standards!
By combining both Botox and dermal fillers, patients can achieve a more natural-looking result, as Dr. Vitolo is tackling both wrinkles and facial volume loss at the same time.
Is There Any Benefit to Spacing Out My Injections?
There may be a few instances in which it’s a good idea to leave a week between injections. For example, if this is your first time trying Botox, Dr. Vitolo may recommend leaving some time before getting dermal fillers, just to see how your body reacts to Botox.
“I have been a patient of Dr. Vitolo for 30 years and have had full body liposuction, a rhinoplasty and breast augmentation. Over these 30 years I also get fillers. Collagen, restylane and botox. All my experiences in the office have been pleasant. Dr. VItolo is an awesome surgeon and he has hands of gold. I am actually 50 and nobody believes me. They think I’m 35-40 and I look natural His staff is polite and courteous as well. I would definitely recommend him. He is the best!!” *
Take the Next Step
Interested in getting your best results with Botox and dermal filler injections?
Schedule a consultation with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Robert Vitolo at his plastic surgery practice by filling out the consultation form on this page or by calling 800-332-1067 to get more information or to make an appointment at one of his 3 offices.
Dr. Vitolo serves the greater New York Metropolitan area including Manhattan, Staten Island, Brooklyn, and New Jersey.