Facial Surgery in New York City, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, and New Jersey
As we age, we begin to look older, although we may not feel older, the mirror doesn’t lie. When you look in your bathroom mirror in the morning and put your two fingers on your cheekbones and pull up, you are rejuvenating your face. You are instinctively doing what needs to be done to make you look younger. Dr. Vitolo will work with you to develop a personalized approach to rejuvenating your face using facial plastic surgery, achieving your ideal look in optimal safety and comfort.
FACIAL PLASTIC SURGERY PROCEDURES
Dr. Robert Vitolo performs the following facial plastic surgery procedures for residents of New York City, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, and New Jersey:
- Facelifts – When people think of a facelift, they are usually referring to the traditional standard facelift or a face and neck lift, as opposed to an Endoscopic Facelift. The standard facelift is one in which some of the skin and tissues are removed through incisions made in front of and behind the ears.
- Browlift – Dr. Vitolo has perfected the Endoscopic Brow and Facelift over the two decades that he has been performing this hi-tech procedure. The average patient that has this procedure can look ten years younger, right on the operating table!
- Eyelid Lift – Eyelid surgery is a cosmetic procedure designed to correct obvious signs of aging – sagging crepey skin, bags under the eyes, and/or excess upper eyelid skin overhanging the eyelashes.
- Neck Lift – Traditional Neck Lift surgery is a stand-alone surgical procedure that helps tighten sagging neck skin, remove that double chin and reduce muscle bands in the neck.
- The Sling Neck Lift – In this new neck lift procedure Dr. Robert Vitolo does not excise any skin to tighten the neck. The procedure uses external ultrasonic liposculpture to remove the fatty tissue in the jowls and double chin area.
- Chin Augmentation – Chin surgery is a potentially life-changing cosmetic procedure that aims to correct a patient’s jawline, particularly in the chin area. Chin re-proportioning can be customized to suit any patient’s needs, whether they feel their chin is too pointy, too square, or too “weak.”
- Rhinoplasty – Rhinoplasty (more commonly referred to as a nose job) is a surgical procedure that aims to correct the cosmetic issues that a patient may have with his or her nose. A rhinoplasty procedure is tailored to the patient’s specific needs because no two noses or faces are alike.
CONSULTATIONS AVAILABLE NOW
Dr. Robert Vitolo treats patients from the Greater New York Metropolitan area including Manhattan, the 5 boroughs and New Jersey. He has offices in Manhattan, Brooklyn, and Staten Island for the patients’ convenience. Dr. Vitolo frequently has patients seeking his consultation and surgeries from across the United States, Europe, Russia, and Asia, consequently, we offer internet consultations via FaceTime and Skype for those patients who are not local.
Take the first step. Get your questions answered and find out if the Scar Less Breast Augmentation is best for your personal situation by meeting with board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Robert Vitolo for an in-person consultation. Simply fill out the form on this page, and one of Dr. Vitolo’s knowledgeable staff members will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our offices directly toll free at 800-332-1067.
DR. VITOLO’S EXPERTISE IS WORTH EVERY PENNY!
“Dr. Vitolo and his team are the most kind and considerate professionals I’ve encountered. My first surgery, rhinoplasty, was done by Dr. Vitolo in 1998, which I’m extremely pleased with. After having two children via C-section, I recently turned to Dr. Vitolo for a well-deserved Mommy Makeover and am so happy I did. I highly recommend Dr. Vitolo; he is worth every penny.”*
“Dr Vitolo, is amazing!! Iam very happy I had such an experienced and caring doctor! The results are incredible. And I couldn’t be happier!! I didn’t have to worry about anything. Nothing. He is extremely knowledgeable in every aspect. Which made me feel secure and comfortable. I had an amazing trustworthy doctor! Would recommend him to anyone!”* -RealSelf Patient Review
“I just want to say thank you for everything. You helped me more than you know; I really appreciate you doing the surgery for me and I know I will be very happy with the results. I know you have a reputation of one of the best surgeons, and I truly agree you are, if not the best, and I mean by the person you are. It was very kind of you to help me under the circumstances.”* – JH
“Words cannot express what you have done for my self-esteem and confidence. You and your staff made me feel relaxed and comfortable the whole way through. I thank you all dearly, and you truly have “hands of magic!” Happy Holidays to all of you and yours.”* -J
*Individual results may vary
TAKE THE FIRST STEP – REQUEST A CONSULTATION
If you would like to schedule an in-person consultation, please fill out the form on this page and one of Dr. Vitolo’s knowledgeable medical staff will reach out to you promptly. You can also call our office directly to schedule – 800-332-1067.
*Individual results may vary